[GRASS-dev] Introduction - GSoC Student

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:03:30 PDT 2021

Dear all, especially Jupyter users,

Please comment or get ready to comment on the topic Caitlin is planning to
apply with: Seamless integration of GRASS GIS and Jupyter Notebooks.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2021#SeamlessintegrationofGRASSGISandJupyterNotebooks

Caitlin is working on a new notebook for the Try GRASS online page, but
that's not visible in the core or addos repos, so I just wanted to bring
that to your attention.

https://grass.osgeo.org/learn/tryonline/
https://github.com/chaedri/grass-zonal-of-solar

Best,