[GRASS-PSC] Sharing the workload (was: Chair motion)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 13 11:59:27 EST 2006

I agree that this is a good idea. Things are kind of evolving in that way.
But it would be helpful to make it a bit more formal. Not only would people
have a better sense of responsibility, but could feel less guilty about not
responding to everything. Also, it would give us a better idea of any gaps
in development coverage.

Michael

On 12/12/06 9:57 PM, "Brad Douglas" <rez at touchofmadness.com> wrote:

> This is an excellent idea.  Would it be reasonable to add positions for
> maintaining various parts of GRASS?  Someone to review code submissions
> in a particular area (ie. raster, vector, imagery, database -- so four
> separate, but similar positions)?  I'm not sure how useful it would be
> at this point, but I thought I would suggest it.

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671