[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Sep 15 23:33:32 EDT 2007

I agree with what was already said and I think that  there are obvious
advantages to have all OSGeo projects using the same infrastructure.
As others have mentioned - the reliability of Intevation has been
outstanding -
would the new site be equaly reliable?
I have added the info from Frank to the wiki, along with the link
(I hope I got it right) in case anybody wants to check it out:
http://www.peer1.net/en/colocation.asp

It looks as good as it could be, so the last question remains - who
is paying for the service and is there a possibility that the cost
may become
too high for OSGeo (and GRASS) community to handle?

Finally - do we need a vote on this for the record?

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/