[GRASS-PSC] PSC management

Dylan Beaudette debeaudette at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 1 15:53:20 PDT 2012

Quoth Markus N.:

"The PSC members are requested to annually confirm (via email to the
PSC mailing list) the continuation of their active involvement in the PSC.
This confirmation is expected by 1 June of each year. In case of lack
of this confirmation the member will be replaced."

That sounds just about right. Here is a slightly altered version:

Members are requested to annually confirm (via email to the
PSC mailing list) the continuation of their active involvement in the PSC.
This confirmation is expected annually, by June 1st. In the absence of
such confirmation, nominations will open for a replacement by XXX
(June 15th?).

Dylan

PS: currently pushing to get GRASS re-established within the first
(non-military) US agency that actively used GRASS-- many many years
ago.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:58 AM, Maciej Sieczka <msieczka at sieczka.org> wrote:

> W dniu 2012-06-01 09:39, Markus Neteler napisał(a):
>

>> Thanks for all your enormous contributions to GRASS and its community.
>

> Naah. Let's call it "some" instead :).
>
> Thanks for "letting me in" those few years ago. GRASS project exposed me to the way of thinking and working of so many knowledgeable individuals. This was one of the best things in my life. If it wasn't GRASS, GNU/Linux and FOSS in general, I would be much worse off, in many ways.
>
> Cheers from the cold Polish seaside to Everyone!
>

> --
> Maciej Sieczka
> http://www.sieczka.org

Dylan E. Beaudette