[GRASS-PSC] RFC3: New voting rules

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Apr 6 14:09:06 PDT 2014

In my opinion things worked quite fine in the last years.

- Madi proposal is also fine: 7 days may give more chance for everybody to
be connected for voting.
- Probably having majority only after that period would suffice for motion
to pass.
- Vote is mandatory for write access to SVN, otherwise take place only if
called (important issues only in my opinion or when discussion in mailing
list do not bring to a commonly accepted solution).

This is just my point of view. :-)

Maxi