[GRASS-PSC] How to modify module folder content in SVN

Eva Stopková eva.stopkova at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:21:54 PDT 2015

Hi Vasek,

thank you for the advices.

Great news! This means that both are now easily usable for all users
> without any special effort. Would you like to do the announcement on
> grass-user mailing list? (In case you are not subscribed, I can send it for
> you.)

Well, I would prefer to wait with announcement until I will update also PCL
versions (C++). I have done some other changes in the C versions (e.g. in C
kriging also 2D interpolation is available, in C++ not yet). My first idea
was to completely replace PCL version, so I did not modify them. But then I
realized it would be better to save both versions, so at first I would like
to make them as much identical as possible (funcionality, layout). I intend
to do this in the coming days.

Best regards,

Eva