[GRASS translations] Issues with font rendering in tkgrass

Paulo Marcondes pmarc.debian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:39:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,

As I finished translating grasstcl to portuguese, I compiled and fired
GRASS to see thee looks of it (the translation).

The issue is with some accented characters that are far too common in
portuguese to let them pass by. I means specificaly ã, õ ('a' or 'o'
with a tilde) and also ê ('e' with a circumflex accent).

Those were those I found in my quick look.

Also, I have another 'complain' - in the GRASS initialization screen,
the sentence is wrapping badly. I would change the wording if I could
figure a better one. Maximizing screen has no efect on the wrap.

There is a screenshot at http://paulomarcondes.googlepages.com/grass_ptbr.png
--
PMarc:
Debian, GIS, gpsd, OpenWRT user and wannabe-devel