[GRASS-translations] incorrect refs?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Aug 2 18:30:51 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Maxim Dubinin <sim at gis-lab.info> wrote:
> hmm, now that's scary given how much we've translated.
>
> We took source *_ru.po files from here:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/locale/po
>
> where it says somewhere that the file were updated with the current
> code.
>
> the code I used to link was taken from here
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/source/grass-6.3.0.tar.gz
>
> So, given that significant portion is translated, what should we do?

It's always possible to merge messages from some version to the
current version. I have written a small script (for me) which calls
msgmerge which does the job.

Indeed, the .po files should be updated from time to time (hi Carlos,
are you still working on this?).

For translators: please submit often! Only then we avoid to get out of sync.

Best,
Markus