[GRASS-translations] Transifex manager wanted for GRASS GIS!

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:41:20 PST 2017

> Error uploading file: grasslibs_ko.po
> Invalid number of plurals for string: One feature without geometry
> skipped:%d features without geometry skipped
>
> msgid "One feature without geometry skipped"
> msgid_plural "%d features without geometry skipped"
> msgstr[0] "Datum %s 테이블파일을 열 수 없습니다"
> msgstr[1] "Datum %s 테이블파일을 열 수 없습니다"
>
> this is wrong for sure, the singular form should not contain %s, but
> also the plural is wrong, there is %s but it should be %d

Just to clarify - singular form can contain %d in the same way as any
other plural form. I see that locale/README is not clear on this
subject.
Here is an example of Latvian translation:
msgid "One feature without geometry skipped"
msgid_plural "%d features without geometry skipped"
msgstr[0] "Ir izlaists %d objekts bez ģeometrijas"
msgstr[1] "Ir izlaisti %d objekti bez ģeometrijas"
msgstr[2] "Ir izlaists %d objektu bez ģeometrijas"

The error means that there is a mismatch between plural forms defined
in PO header and ones used in the file itself. + Of course, %s should
be replaced with %d.

Māris.