[GRASS-translations] Standardizing some translations

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 08:55:50 PST 2017

Hi list,

While translating some strings to PT_BR I noticed that some will translate
Location to 'locação' as others will keep the original string 'location'.
Is there some place where people keep track of these translation standards?
Are there some already set rules such as "don't translate location and
mapset?"

Transifex has a glossary where we could keep track of these words. But I'd
like to know if something similar already exists

Cheers
Daniel