[GRASS-translations] Standardizing some translations

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Mon Mar 6 01:01:59 PST 2017

HI Daniel

> While translating some strings to PT_BR I noticed that some will translate
> Location to 'locação' as others will keep the original string 'location'.
> Is there some place where people keep track of these translation standards?
> Are there some already set rules such as "don't translate location and
> mapset?"
>
> Transifex has a glossary where we could keep track of these words. But I'd
> like to know if something similar already exists

originally the glossary was in the GRASS Wiki
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Translation_Glossary

it seems somebody has imported that glossary to transifex 3 weeks ago
https://www.transifex.com/grass-gis/grass72/glossary/pt_BR/

I guess you already have found it and started to fill it ;-)

cheers
  robert