GRASS questions

Lars Schylberg larss at lmv.lm.se
Wed Mar 18 04:23:26 EST 1992

Since most people are at Grass conference in Denver this week I will try and
answer some of these questions.

About your compilation of v.db:

You need to have an fortran 77 compiler.

About print of site file:
Print the real file directly

lpr $LOCATION/site_lists/your_site_file

About r.cross:

The category file gives you information how the different categories are
combined.

About your reclassify problem of vector files:

I don't think you can do this right away.  Maybe some other people
can fill in here with some smart hints.

- Lars Schylberg

National Land Survey of Sweden           Dept. of Photogrammetry
R&D Departmant                           Royal Inst. of Technology
S-80112 Gavle, Sweden                    10044 Stockholm, Sweden

larss at lmv.lm.se                          larss at fmi.kth.se