v.to.rast

Lisa Mcculler mcculler at vinny.cecer.army.mil
Mon Nov 9 08:08:31 EST 1992

I am not sure if your v.to.rast problem is solved or not.  I ran into a similar
problem last week.  Did you run v.support on the vector file before you
ran v.to.rast?  If not, try that.... It solved the problem for me.  Good luck!!

If you are not familiar with v.support, it will create topology for vector
file and also give you the opportunity to "edit" categories.  The topology
is what you need to deal with.

Lisa J. Ehlers McCuller		U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
217/373-4427			Construction Engineering Research Laboratories
FAX:  217/373-4421		Technical Assistance Center
mcculler at garcia.cecer.army.mil  129.229.40.7