v.patch output (fwd)

Richard Beecham beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Thu Dec 9 02:35:58 EST 1993

Having had to delete the odd vector file myself - you need to specify that it is
vector, (the default is raster).  Try

                g.remove vect=topo

With the digitizing problem - I can't help.  I have had the odd line not
appear when GRASS and I both know it is there. It came back up when I
redigitized over the top of it.  Have you tried v.digit on the vector file you
copied from?