digitizer recommendations please

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:39:56 EDT 1993

Simon,
We run a pair of Altek model ACP 24036-LS, with AC-31 controllers. I have not
heard a single bad word about these digitizers in the year that we have had
them - I consider that a pretty fair recommendation (actually, the light switch
could be more conveniently placed - a rather minor gripe!). Regardless of talk
on the net, we have had little grief configuring these for GRASS4.0, GRASS4.1,
and a couple of commercial packages. Accuracy and repeatability meets or
exceeds our needs. If you have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me
directly.
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159