Compiling xgrass

David M Johnson -- DMJ Consulting djohnson at rock.concert.net
Sat Jun 19 08:22:22 EDT 1993

In article <199306182040.AA29477 at max.cecer.army.mil>
Dan Hough wrote:

><src/xgrass/libes/Xgi/Help.c macro MAX defined
>
>Could someone help me on how to define this MAX macro?

I have Motif 1.1.4 on my machine.  The Motif include file XmP.h
(which is included in src/xgrass/libes/Xgi/help.c but not in
src/xgrass/libes/Xgi/Help.c) defines the macro MAX as follows:

#define MAX(x,y)  ((x) > (y) ? (x) : (y))

You could probably solve your problem by adding the following
line to the beginning of Help.c

#include <Xm/XmP.h>

Good luck.
Dave