paper available: Spatial Statistics and Interpolation ...

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Mar 19 00:13:22 EST 1993

A copy of

	Spatial Statistics and Interpolation Procedures for GRASS
        by James Darrell McCauley and Bernie Engel
           USDA Graduate Fellow and Associate Professor, respectively.
           Department of Agricultural Engineering
           Purdue University

is available for anonymous ftp in
pasture.ecn.purdue.edu:pub/mccauley/grass/reston93.ps.Z

Name:    pasture.ecn.purdue.edu
Addresses:  128.46.161.85, 128.46.133.85, 128.46.129.85

I appreciate the feedback that I received at Reston and continue
to welcome suggestions, comments, and criticism.

--
James Darrell McCauley                Dept of Ag Engineering, Purdue Univ
internet: mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu     West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1146, USA