Idrisi VECTOR FILE conversion

Jim Ludwig ludwig at hydro2.ce.washington.edu
Mon Oct 4 19:14:38 EDT 1993

Hi.  I have some Idrisi vector files which I need to import to GRASS.
I am not familiar with the format of DLG or ARC/INFO (or GRASS) vector
files, or I would simply do the conversion.

Does anybody have some routines out there to convert Idrisi vector
files to either DLG or ARC/INFO or GRASS vector files (or maybe even
to import Idrisi vector files directly)?  Or, alternatively, does
anybody have some documentation on the format of any of these other
vector file formats I mention?  We are using GRASS4.0, and we have no
other GIS systems.

Thanks in advance,
  jim