tcltkgrass/Linux Problem

Xin Zhuang zhuang at access.digex.net
Wed Apr 6 15:32:46 EDT 1994

Could you tell us what "a few noticable bugs"
are?

A lot of people are excited. Quite a few people
including myself are trying to get it run on
different platforms. I believe once we get it run
smoothly. Extra effort will be made to this product.
Therefore, it would be great if you guys can tell
the grass community that what platform was using
to develop tcltkgrass and what platforms have been
tested. Looks to me the one on the moon site
was developed on A/UX.

Maybe there's a good beta-test version vailable?

--Xin