dem/dtm format needed

Dominique Thongs djthongs at earth.Princeton.EDU
Thu Apr 7 20:54:51 EDT 1994

	Call 1 800 USA-MAPS
	ask for data users guide number 5

Dominique

* L'homme se decouvre quand il se mesure avec l'obstacle *
*                                    A. DE SAINT-EXUPERY *
* Water Resources Program, Princeton University          *
* Computer Graphics Staff / Geographer                   *
* djthongs at Princeton.EDU                                 *
* DISCLAIMER:                                            *
*   I can spell all of the Words right some of the Time, *
*      and some of the Words right all of the Time,      *
*         but no one should expect all of the Words right*
*            all of the Time.                            *
*             Only My Opinion has been represented here  *