DOS/Windows X emulators

Virginia R. Hetrick IARGRAF at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU
Thu Apr 28 08:10:00 EDT 1994

One strategy you might want to pursue is attending Networld/Interop
and getting the one of these programs at what is called the "show
rate".  In the States, this typically is $99 per copy and nearly all
of the vendors give a show rate.  There is a Networld/Interop show
in Europe (it's either in Berlin or Paris) and also in the Far East
(I think Tokyo) as well as the one in Las Vegas next week.
In the FYI department, a major petroleum exploration company ran an
evaluation of these programs two years ago and found Hummingbird rated
highest according to their criteria.  I also know another guy who
recently re-did the evaluation with the next generation of products
and Hummingbird came out highest in his evaluation as well.

HTH.

virginia