ps.map

N R A nra at cix.compulink.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 11:42:00 EDT 1994

I'm sure other more qualified people have meantioned this, but anyway,
'ps.map' and the other 'ps.' functions are in the standard distribution
of GRASS. I think that 'ps.map, etc.' are in the 'src.alpha' directory. I
thought that directory was automatically compiled when you created GRASS,
so why you haven't got it is a bit of a mystery - have you changed the
'gmake' control file ?

As a related comment, the latest update (4) of GRASS 4.1 has some changes
to 'ps.map', so I'd advise getting hold of that from 'moon' if you
haven't already got it.

Cheers,

Steve Culshaw
NRA North West