Xgrass dumps core

Angela Pereira angela.pereira at cen.jrc.it
Fri Feb 25 13:04:43 EST 1994

Hello

Sometime ago I had problems with Xgrass compilation which was solved.
This time (!) I have problems to run it!!! The initial menu appears,
I choose the data-base, the location, the mapset and when I want to
add items, such as the session name, I can't write anything in the
appropriate field. After a while, I get "Illegal instruction (core dumped)".

Pardon me  for insisting on being LESS SERIOUS using XGrass but indeed I'd rather use a menu
driven tool than memorising all the commands. That's why I also try to
develop user-friendly stuff!

Thanks in advance for any help!

^Angela Pereira

angela.pereira at cen.jrc.it