GRASS GIS compatibility with IslandWrite

Greg Koerper greg at dubious.cor2.epa.gov
Tue Jan 4 17:31:18 EST 1994

Anyone out there use IslandWrite?  I notice that if I have a GRASS graphical
display operating, and then begin an IslandWrite process, the colors of the
IslandWrite interface are corrupted.  But interestingly enough, when the
cursor is outside of IslandWrite windows, the color reverses to the correct
appearance.  I haven't seen any other utility behave this way.

Any ideas why?  and any fixes?

greg

Greg Koerper                            Internet: greg at heart.cor.epa.gov
ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.
US EPA Environmental Research Lab	voice:	(503) 754-4490
200 SW 35th St., JSB                    fax:    (503) 754-4338
Corvallis, OR   97333