shrinking and twisting screen

Stuart Bradshaw bradshaw at lewis.enrd
Mon Jan 31 16:42:37 EST 1994

> Good day all,
> This is too technical to report here, all the same I still feel some
> of you might have experienced such problems to offer some help. For

. .  .

I saw you had one response that mentioned a power distribution box. We had
the same sort of problem here and it was related to an electrical panel box
mounted on the wall. When our sun monitors were aligned with the panel box
(i.e. a straight line from the panel box across the room) our monitors would
shake a little ( but a little is a lot when one is working on the computer). It
seemed as if some sort of electrical field was emanating from this panel.
 Moving the computers to the other side of the room seemed to help.
the electrical wiring and such was upgraded last year and we havent had problems
since. So maybe you problem is electrical related.

Stuart Bradshaw                     Phone: 206-967-5646
Ft. Lewis, WA                         Fax: 206-964-2488
       Email: lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil