Encad plotter

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Wed Jun 1 12:52:09 EDT 1994

> I am undergoing similiar  'driver' troubles with another
> model  (  Encad NovaJet,  "E" inkjet)  anyway...
> I believe you will find that   NewsPrint is  Sun's proprietary
> "postscript" stuff  you're  Sun-sales person should know
> how to provide it...  and provide info as to its applicability.
> good luck,
>    Arlin
>
> --
>   Arlin B Collins             Info Sys Mgr - TIAER
>   arlin at tiaer.tarleton.edu    Box T-258, 201 St. Felix
>   817/968-9573                Tarleton State Univ.
>   fax 968-9568                Stephenville, TX  76402

Arlin,

We do not have the Encad Novajet plotter, but some of our state offices
do.  The hpgl driver in mapgen should work fine with the plotter.
If you want postscript output then look into the Image Alchemy
software (see archives to find more info - this has been brought up
before) for use with mapgen and with the new ps.map.

Ken Sibley
USDA-SCS		"Hell, if you understand everything I say,
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov   you'd be me!"  - Miles Davis