unlocking monitor x0

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Tue Mar 8 06:56:59 EST 1994

Hi Cliff,
	this is no direct answer to your question, but when we have
problems with disobedient monitors that the normal GRass options can't
solve, we do
	ps -ef|grep <monitorname>
and
	kill -9 <PID of monitor>
After that, a clean restart of the monitor is possible.
Hope this is of some use to you...

Martijn van Leusen