XGRASS illegal help data error

Josef Fuerst fuerst at donau.boku.ac.at
Tue May 17 14:14:58 EDT 1994

Dear XGRASS Users,
I installed xgrass4.1 on HP9000/715, and most things work fine, except that
the xclip interfaced commands give an error message like

"/ill2/grass41/etc/xclip/d.vect", line 75:
<Illegal help data [12.map.display/12.05.d.dis]> at or near """

The reported line number is arbitrary, the help files exist and are found
and displayed by the xghelp system from the main menu.

I can work around the problem if I comment out the helpwidgetref statements.

Any simple solution?

Josef Fuerst
Dipl.Ing. Dr. Josef Fuerst
Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur
Institut fuer Wasserwirtschaft, Hydrologie und konstruktiven Wasserbau
Nussdorfer Laende 11
A-1190 Wien
AUSTRIA

Tel: +43 1 3692924 360