monitors and colormode

Leland Ellis leland at straylight.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:46:43 EDT 1994

Hello, I have installed

	This is a Solaris 2.x binary release of GRASS 4.1 Update 4.

on a Sun SPARCstation 2GX+ w/ Solaris 2.3, running OpenWindows.  Having
started monitor x0 using d.mon, then d.display, the color display changes
upon moving the cursor from the monitor to elsewhere on the screen.  Tried
setting

d.colormode mode=fixed

before starting x0, but this doesn't do it.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Leland

Leland Ellis, Ph.D.       			       /^\___/^\
Professor of Biochemistry and Biophysics	      {         }
Director, W.M. Keck Center for Genome Informatics    {   0   0   }
Institute of Biosciences and Technology		     {     *     }
Texas A&M University				       {   -   }
2121 Holcombe					         {   }
Houston, Texas  77030
                                                      Misty Maggoo

email: leland at straylight.tamu.edu

"We all live in the world as we imagine it, as we create it."

Andrey Tarkovsky, 'Sculpting in Time -- Reflections on the Cinema'