HELP: downloading GRASS4.1 with FTP

Bernd HEBEL STUD0066 at edv1.boku.ac.at
Wed Jan 11 03:50:43 EST 1995

Hi everybody,

Since I didn't get any answers at all the last time I dare posing my
question - although a FAQ - one more time:

What I would like to do is to download GRASS4.1 from the moon-server
to use it with a HP 9000/715 workstation.
I tried to find the location of the GRASS4.1 source files but couldn't
find it: I used FTP with @moon.cecer.army.mil as address, ANONYMOUS
as login and my internet-address as password but didn't succeed. So
this must well be a wrong way to do it.

Could please someone tell me how to get the files correctly and how to
install GRASS4.1 on my HP station.

Thanks in advance, regards

Bernd HEBEL

(you may also mail directly to stud0066 at edv2.boku.ac.at)
|      {:-]_____|                                        bernd hebel |
|                                 universitaet fuer bodenkultur wien |
|      institut fuer hydraulik und landeskulturelle wasserwirtschaft |
|                              a-1190  wien, brigittenauer laende 12 |
|                                                   austria - europe |
|                                           stud0066 at edv1.boku.ac.at |