fast mapcalc

BARNES DAVID barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu
Mon Jul 3 08:00:00 EDT 1995

David Wheatley sez:

<This is rubbish: exactly the kind of half-witted mis-information which gives
<newsgroups a bad name.

Mr Wheatley,
        I know that it is almost "that" black day in the lives of all Brits, bu
cheer up. There are a lot of newbees out here who have a lot to learn.
Learning enough about complex computer systems to do one's work is a real
challenge, usually a pleasant and rewarding one. Please, make the learning
experience positive.

  * My Address                                             *
  * DAVE BARNES                                            *
  * Geology Dept.                                          *
  * Western Michigan University                            *
  * Kalamazoo, MI 49008                                    *
  * email address                                          *
  * barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu                               *