postgrass source code needed, urgent!

Andreas Holz Andreas.Holz at oi32.kwu.siemens.de
Wed Mar 29 04:21:34 EST 1995

Dear GRASS-users and programmers,

        to add the GRASS-POSTGRES interface to the GRASS/XGRASS CD for
        LINUX I need the POSTGRASS source code, URGENT!

        I was not able to ftp it, because the source-server could not
        be accessed during the last weekend and the transfer speed from
        the USA to Europe is extreme slow. (Due to the enormous waste
        of bandwidth by the Mosaic and other Mutltimedia players on the
        net - GIVE THE INTERNET BACK TO THE SERIOUS RESEARCHERS!)

        Please send me the code via mail, but give me a mail before.

        (example of sending files via mail:

        uuencode postgrass-source postrass-source > filename
        elm -s postgrass asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de < filename

        Please split the file into chunks not larger than 256k, because there
        are some mailer, which drop larger messages.

Greetings

        Andreas