g.region error

Bill Brown brown at ginko.cecer.army.mil
Fri Mar 24 17:38:51 EST 1995

Shawn,

Just a guess, but probably whatever program you are trying to
run is resetting the region to an illegal value.  If you're
running d.3d, I think I remember a bug when trying to run it
with a lat-lon dataset using 90 N and -90 S ... try using
d.zoom or g.region to set N & S at least 1 ns_res in from the
poles.  If you're running some other program, tell us what it
is and send the output from g.region -p.

P.S. I'm cc'ing you on this because when you tried to subscribe,
you sent your SUB to grassu-list instead of grassu-request.
                                                   ^^^^^^^