Digitizer

Zhian Li zhian_li at qmgate.anl.gov
Fri Feb 16 07:00:00 EST 1996

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               Digitizer

Hi Fellows:   We are having problems in installing an Altech digitizer.  We
have the floating point grass installed.   We followed the instructions in the
installation guide and set up the required parameters.   However, when we ran
v.digit, the program kicked us out and hung up with the error message:

       major axis, radius = 0, or not specified;

       Cannot initialize pj.

Is there anyone in the grass family has experienced the same problem?  Any
help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

      Zhian Li

      Argonne National Lab.