Undeliverable Message

MAILER-DAEMON at WOOD-VINES.ARMY.MIL MAILER-DAEMON at WOOD-VINES.ARMY.MIL
Thu Feb 8 07:00:00 EST 1996

Sender: grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil.
To:            <grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil>
Subject:       Undeliverable Message

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

        VNM3043:  MR MARK ADAMS at TEC@FLW DCD

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------Sender:
 grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil.
Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

        VNM3043:  MR MARK ADAMS at TEC@FLW DCD

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

I am wondering if there is a GRASS conference planned for this year?
Please direct answers directly to my email address as I am not subscribed
to the GRASS users list.

Thanks!
Frankie MalamudRoam