How does one set access to mapsets

Gordon Dewis gordon at pinetree.pinetree.org
Thu Jan 25 07:00:00 EST 1996

1
references: <Pine.LNX.3.91.960124150938.4181A-100000 at lunar.nena.org>
content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

On Wed, 24 Jan 1996, Jason Frederick wrote:

> I've tried to set group access to a mapset in grass4.1 by using g.access
> and by changing the permissions of the files, but nothing seems to work.
> Does anyone have any idea about what I'm doing wrong?

Are all the users in the same security group?  If not, this could be the
root of the problem.

  --G

--
  Gordon Dewis             |  WWW Virtual Library Geography Section is now at:
  4th year Geography Hons  |    http://www.icomos.org/WWW_VL_Geography.html