Grass linux 4.1

fncesbl at bu.edu fncesbl at bu.edu
Thu Feb 27 12:53:46 EST 1997

Hi,
I recently posted a message about s.to.vect for Linux version of Grass, but
had no reply from anyone. Perhaps you can help me as a Linux expert.
I am running Grass 4.1 on a Linux 1.1 version (fall 95).  I have downloaded
the s.to.vect file from /outgoing at the moon site and unpacked it in  the
Grass/bin dir.
  But could not make it work and got the "can't open bin file" message. Can
you tel me if I installed it incorrectly or should I get another file
specifically for Linux from somewhere else?
Thank you very much,

-Francisco Estrada Belli
Boston University
Department of Archaeology