GRASS and DBMS

Peizhong Wu wupz at engin.umich.edu
Wed Jul 9 11:56:19 EDT 1997

Oh, Sorry I forget to mention the source of the paper:
It is:

  ftp://moon.cecer.army.mil/pub/grass/outgoing/OGI/documents/grass.dbms.Z

The title is: GRASS-to-DBMS Interfacing, A survey of Current Research
Efforts with Recommendations for Future GRASS Enhancements.
Prepared by: Kirk E. Pennywitt, Peggy J. Barrett, Margaret M. Ray

Peizhong