r.in.tiff

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:24:08 EDT 1997

Hi, Joe
You've probably already done this, but I always start out by checking the
basics:
1. Is your region set to the new raster map? (g.region rast=mapname;
d.erase)
2. Do you have a MASK on? :)

If these criteria are ok, _and_ you really have data in your cell
directory, then you might run r.stats or r.report to assess the range of
values in the file. Good luck,
	-Malcolm Williamson