GRASS-XMI and other Grass GUIs

George Chou gchou at gpz.com
Tue Jan 27 16:17:27 EST 1998

Hi Dr. Lobo,

I need to clarify one thing in Ping's response to your message.  GRASS-XMI
should be installed after GRASS is installed.  However, it can be installed
in ANY directory where a user has a write permission to it.

Thanks for asking.

George Chou
GPZ Technology, http://www.gpz.com
(650) 949-3708
GRASS-XMI - a simple, low cost and user-friendly tool for GRASS

----------
> From: Ping Jiang <jiangp at geosun.indstate.edu>
> To: alobo at ija.csic.es
> Cc: grass at cecer.army.mil
> Subject: Re: GRASS-XMI and other Grass GUIs
> Date: Tuesday, January 27, 1998 8:58 AM
>

> > 1. Should XMI be installed after GRASS4.1.3 or does the XMI
installation
> > process install GRASS4.3.1 also?
>
> XMI should be installed after GRASS4.1.3 and in the same directory as
GRASS4.1.3