Discussion on 4.2.1 update frequency

J. HOLLENBECK jhollenb at nmsu.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:18:58 EDT 1998

Markus-

	I would have to agree completely with Skip Haak's remarks (below).
Perhaps publishing the entire new source code bi-monthly or quarterly with
fixes/patches updated much more often.  I would also like to see the GRASS
Module page present interesting modules every now and then ... Monthly?
Some of us get stuck using the same old routines and sometimes forget that
there are other possibly better or newer modules available.  My 2 cents.

Jeff P. Hollenbeck
Dept. of Fishery and Wildlife Sciences
New Mexico State University
jhollenb at nmsu.edu