Solaris and XGRASS 4.2.1

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed May 6 16:43:24 EDT 1998

Hi Clifton!

> I've managed to get the
> program to run (as I've stated already), but it appears that
> Database/Location/Mapset
> selection isn't working properly. I'll still fiddle with it. It might
> even
> be worth it for me to compile a copy of GRASS on another system (maybe
> Linux) and see if I can get it working better over there.

It would be very nice, if you could send improvements
and bugfixes to me for updating the GRASS 4.2.1 source
code.

Thank you in advance

   Markus Neteler

      Geographisches Institut    |       Institute of Geography
- Abteilung Physische Geographie | - Physical Geography
      und Landschaftsoekologie - |            and Landscape Ecology -
      Universitaet Hannover      |   University of Hannover, Germany
                 Email: neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             Home Page: http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/