news group

Lori Kingery kingery at cecer.army.mil
Fri Sep 11 11:04:03 EDT 1998

> From: "J.Simon Goodall" <sgoodall at netcombbs.com.ar>
> re: news.cecer.army.mil.

usacerl no longer has it's own newsgroups; i believe we
get our newsfeed from usace.army.mil.  the grass mailing
list (majordomo, which is also supposed to go to the
newsgroups) is in the process of being switched over from
us to baylor university.  since i've already sent our
config files to them, us adding you wouldn't do you much
good for very long.  the list (grass at cecer.army.mil,
currently) does not get much traffic; maybe 3-4 messages
per day.

Lori -- kingery at cecer.army.mil -- USACERL unix sysadmin
What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed
to our line of questioning.        -- Werner Heisenberg