exec: wish8.0: not found

Jeff Hamann hamannj at ucs.orst.edu
Sat Apr 24 12:29:42 EDT 1999

when I attempt to execute some of the grass commands like r.report
they aren't available. why? is there a way to check to make sure
all the file compiled and installed correctly? And what is wish8.0?
is it something I need to download. how do I compile to files in
src.alpha?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Welcome to GRASS 4.2.1 (V.21 - March 1999)

Geographic Resources Analysis Support System (GRASS) is a Copyright
of the GRASS Development Team, headquartered at Baylor University
in Waco, Texas, USA.

This new release of GRASS is coordinated and produced by the GRASS
Development Team Members at Baylor University and the University
of Hannover with assistance from USA-CERL.

This version running thru the Bash Shell (/bin/bash)
Help is available with the command: g.help
Start the windows interface with:   tcltkgrass&
When ready to quit enter:           exit
[hamannj at ren hamannj]$ tcltkgrass&
[1] 7397
[hamannj at ren hamannj]$ exec: wish8.0: not found

[1]+  Exit 127                tcltkgrass
[hamannj at ren hamannj]$

--

Jeff D. Hamann
277 SE Lilly