New GIS.sh (GRASS modules access problem)

Alan Eugene Davis adavis at netpci.com
Tue Jan 26 17:51:00 EST 1999

There may be a third problem, but it may be pathologically related to the
first two: Even when accessing a new mapset, I haven't been prompted for
location information---I haven't seen that screen that asked for coordinates
for the corners.

I still haven't implemented all the fixes yet, though.

Alan Davis
--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)

AAA196, Box 10001    adavis at netpci.com   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis

Saipan, MP  96950    15.16oN 145.7oE    GMT+10       Northern Mariana Islands