Exact position of nodes in vector files

Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Jul 8 09:15:42 EDT 1999

Agustin Lobo wrote:
> Nevertheless, I've tried both v.what and v.digspline
> (i'm using grass5.0beta), and I've identified that this
> wrong node is node 23 on line 23, but cannot get the
> coordinates: I get cursor coordinates, but
> not the coordinates of the node.

If it is v.support that give you the error message, the error is in
the attribute file (line 23 of $LOCATION/dig_att/<vector file name>),
not in the line itself and means that one label cannot be attached
to a line.

If another program gives you the error message, it would be helpfull
to give the program name and the error message...

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - CEREG
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex