Boundary shape

Jeff P. Hollenbeck hollenbj at ucs.orst.edu
Fri Jul 16 14:28:49 EDT 1999

GRASS users,

The web address given below for FRAGSTATS is not as pertinent to GRASS
users since it a site offering a modified version of FRAGSTATS geared
toward ArcInfo users.

However, the original FRAGSTATS is available in both a raster and an
ArcInfo vector version. It is a great software and I have found it very
useful.  The official? web location for FRAGSTATS is

http://www.fsl.orst.edu/lter/datafr.htm  -and follow the "Software" link.

Jeff P. Hollenbeck
Dept. of Forest Resources
Oregon State University