Compiling Grass 5 beta2 on Debian GNU/Linux system (potato)

Alan Eugene Davis adavis at netpci.com
Sat Jul 31 20:28:51 EDT 1999

Thank you, people.  With watching over your shoulders I was able to compile
this system!  (Sometimes your instructions were a bit hard to follow, I must
admit).

grass5.0beta2 starts up fine.  The image in the grass seeds tutorial somehow
comes up with colors!  (Black and white in grass 4.2.1).

Thanks much from a clueless user.

Alan

--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)
AAA196, Box 10001    adavis at netpci.com   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis