GRASS5.0b on MkLinux, misc (was: A GRASS question)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at uwm.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:43:13 EDT 1999

On Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 11:12:57PM -0500, R. Joe Brandon wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> i just checked and the exact path does exist, and I do have read/write
> permisions there.  It seems to be gumming up a few routines but I am at a
> loss for what to do.  I have even gone in as myself and manually and created
> files there to make sure the permissions were fine, and it was so.  Very strange.  Anyone have any
> more ideas?
What I usually do is to look it up in the source code to see what is
happening. But that is no real idea. I think I could do some
configuration regarding GRASS running on different computers.
This might have something to do with it.

> As for the v.digit comment, did you mean that there were times when
> 5.0beta wa sin the directory minus certain modules?
The source was definetly in the Baylor ftp directory in different
versions. At one time IIRC at least one module v.digspline was missing.
	Bernhard