GRASS5.0b on MkLinux, misc (was: A GRASS question)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at uwm.edu
Thu Jun 3 20:29:06 EDT 1999

On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 01:06:09PM -0500, B Byars wrote:
> We never received any patches from you.
> Keep us posted.  Cheers!

My changes are largely incorporated into Bill's, see:
http://grasshopper.grasshoppernet.com/~bhughes/

Mails to the Baylor Address about several issues were never answered.
Bill told me that he also never got an answer from the developers.
The webstructure on Baylor seems to be a bit off, and nobody seems
to care to link Bill's site from there.

The work was mentioned on the user list, too.
Markus Neteler then contacted us and AFAIK mentioned the B. Hughes'
patches to the Baylor developers, which at least partly seem to
incorporate them. But still no comment about that.

	Bernhard